Buyer Beware – It is in your best interest that you hire the right contractor. Please consider the following:
- Was your call answered or returned promptly, appointment set, and did the contractor show up on time as promised?
- Did you get a written estimate with an explanation of what was going to be done to your property?
- Does the contractor have all the proper insurances? (ie Liability, Worker’s Comp.)?
- Was a warranty offered?
- Were local references offered?
- Do NOT be fooled by door-to-door salesmen offer discounted driveways using leftover asphalt?